Letterpress Gift Card
Show your appreciation with a Partners in Print gift card, redeemable for all classes and store items.
$10.00 – $100.00
Partners in Print gift cards make wonderful presents for all lovers of letterpress: printmakers, designers, illustrators, typographers and book artists. These digital gift certificates can be used on all PiP products and classes.
Make A Good Impression
PiP letterpress gift cards can be emailed anywhere in the world. Not sure which one to choose? Then consider these giving scenarios:
- $10 — A thoughtful way to show your appreciation of friends, colleagues, teachers, students and volunteers.
- $25 — A friendly nudge for an artist to take that online letterpress class they’ve been eyeing, or for those who appreciate a comfy t-shirt.
- $50 — Enough for a printer’s apron, with a little left over to apply to something else.
- $75 — Covers the full cost of most of our Long-Distance Letterpress classes.
- $100 — For extra-special occasions, or print shop pals who like to match outfits.
Sending a Gift Card
Immediately after completing your purchase, the recipient receives an email with the gift card redemption code.
- To prevent the gift card from being emailed right away, enter your own email address as the recipient. When you’re ready, forward the email with the redemption code to anyone you choose.
- To give a physical gift certificate, enter your own email address as the recipient. When you’re ready, print out the email with the redemption code. Make it extra special by also printing out a colorful gift card image from the top of this page — there’s one for each denomination.
Using a Gift Card
To redeem a gift card, enter its redemption code in the “gift card number” field during check-out. Click the “Apply Gift Card” button before clicking the “Place Order” button.
- Please note that a “coupon code” is not the same as a “gift card number.”
- Remaining gift card balances are applicable to future purchases on partnersinprint.org.
- To check a PiP gift card balance, email us and include the redemption code.